Special Assembly-International Day of the Girl Child

‘Let me live, Let me bloom,
Let me shine like a beautiful moon
Yeah, I am an endangered species in this earth
because I am murdered before my birth.’
We at RPS89 Gurugram, feel the need to inculcate empathy in our students by discussing their roles and expectations as a responsible citizen. To sensitize them about the current state of Girl Child, ‘International Day of the Girl Child’ was observed at the school on Friday, October 11 2019.
The students were shown a glimpse of the current state of girl child through a skit. They spread the word about basic rights of a girl child starting from the right to live. 'Save Girl Child' slogans are ubiquitous on posters and placards. Last but not least,dance touched and invoked the empathetic side of every child bringing in the hope of a bright and safe future for the girl child.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Session featuring "Sam Badhur"

Picnic for Grades- IV and V

Happy Grandparents Day