Responsibility Assembly Pre Primary

 *"Taking Responsibility for oneself is by definition an act of kindness."*


Responsibility means I can do things on my own. When I turn it on, I turn it off. When I unlock something, I lock it up.
When I drop something, I pick it up.
When I break something, I repair it. When I open something, I close it. When I make a mess, I clean it up. When I make a promise, I keep my promise.

To rejuvenate this spirit of Moral Value, our students of UKG Phoenix conducted a morning assembly starting with a prayer followed by Importance of the Day. Their insights inspired us all to incorporate the value of Responsibility into our life.
Our Respected Principal ma'am, Ms. Shiva Yadav, appreciated the efforts of the children and also spoke about the importance of Moral Values.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Session featuring "Sam Badhur"

Picnic for Grades- IV and V

Happy Grandparents Day